Bet big, win $BONK — Read about our latest competition here.
Q1 2023 is FULL of exciting sporting events such as the Australian Open, the Superbowl, the UEFA Champions League and much much more.
Furthermore, the Solana community has rallied together in an amazing show of strength!
What better way to celebrate than $BONK rewards?
From January 16th - February 13th, bet on Aver Exchange for an opportunity to take home a part of our 400 Million $BONK pool! With the pool split up into 4 weeks, there’s a 100 Million $BONK up for grabs every week.
Prizes will be sent to participants at the end of every week (Sunday).
1st Place - 75 Million $BONK
2nd Place - 25 Million $BONK
- Bets must be matched and no cashing out to qualify
- No need for submission or application, all users who bet will be automatically qualified
- Prizes will be issued in $BONK issued directly to the Solana wallet that facilitated the transactions
- The market price of $BONK tokens may vary throughout the duration of this Competition — Aver will not be responsible for any value associated with the market price of $BONK tokens that are awarded to users, the amount of $BONK tokens awarded to users will be final
- All taxes or costs associated with obtaining the prize are the winner’s sole responsibility
- Aver reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this promotion
- Winners of each prize will be published on Aver’s social media channels. Winners will be required to reach out to the Drift team to provide further details to claim their prize. Prizes will be transferred to winning participants based on the details provided by them. Please note, the winning prize will only be transferred upon receipt of all necessary information reasonably
- Aver reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion
- Aver may prohibit an entrant from participating in the promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Aver representatives